- Each participant must SIGN liability waiver AT THE we give your number, attaching MEDICAL CERTIFICATE signed by any certified or medical institution (IMSS, ISSSTE, SES, etc.), must be signed 20 days before the event or less.
- All number will be given the day before the race.
- The judges will be designated by the race committee and their decisions will allways be final, any protests must be delivered in a printed letter and accompanied by $ 500.00 PESOS MN (FIVE HUNDRED PESOS NATIONAL CURRENCY) ONLY if the judges rules in favor the money will be returned.
- YOU'LL AGREE THE RACE COMMITTEE WILL ONLY BE LIABLE FOR FIRST AID. ACCIDENTS, MEDICAL EXPENSES AND RESCUE EXPENSES WILL BE PAID by the participant.
- The registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Each point of control has a closing time, after this time no one will be allowed to continue the route. The race number will be destoyed.
- TIME LIMIT TO FINISH THE RACE WILL BE 25 HOURS FOR 100K AND 80K, AND 12 HOURS FOR 50 K.
- Hydration pack: THE BLACK BEAR ULTRA MARATHON RACE IS A SELF AND SURVIVAL EVENT, ITS IMPORTANT AND MANDATORY that participants carry their own supplies. EVEN IF THERE are supplies points along the route.
- YOU SHOULD BOOK ONLINE AND PAY BEFORE THE EVENT, OTHERWISE, organizers reserve the right to reject any participant.
- THE COMPETITOR TO SIGN AND ACCEPT THIS REGISTRATION waives all claims against the organizers, OFFICERS, AND SPONSORS federation, to suffer an injury or illness during the race MARATHON ULTRA BLACK BEAR. ALSO it PROVIDES THAT IS IN GOOD PHYSICAL CONDITION AND TRAINED IS ENOUGH FOR COMPETITION of this magnitude and that his condition has been certified by a doctor. Also, GRANTED PERMISSION TO USE PHOTOGRAPHS, VIDEOS THAT APPEARS DURING THE EVENT, FOR ANY LEGITIMATE PURPOSE. THIS REGISTRATION IS NOT VALID IF NO SIGNS THE COMPETITOR TO GIVE YOUR NUMBER.
- DISQUALIFICATION OF PARTICIPANTS:
Litter before, during and after the race.
Take shortcuts or leaving the route traced.
It is up to a vehicle or use any kind of transportation.
Do unsportsmanlike conduct and indecency during the race.
Decides to continue in the race after cutting in checkpoint.Remove or move trail signs.
The decision of the judges is final.
If disqualified or withdrawn from the race, there is no kind of transport included to take You out from the route, you must do so on their own.
In most of the race track there is no mobile signal.
CAMBIOS Y CANCELACIONES